Your homework this week is to write a letter to your new teacher next year, Mr Waters, telling him all about yourself. Remember to show off your best writing!
Think about including the following information:
– Who you are and how old you are
– What you like the most about school
– What you don’t like about school
– What was your favourite thing about Year 4?
– What you’re looking forward to in Year 5
– Who do you live with, do you have brothers and sisters?
– What do you like doing, what are your hobbies?
– What “something new” would you like to try?
– What are you going to be doing over the summer holidays?
– Ask him some questions you would like to know the answers to!
– Anything else you want to include! You could draw a picture!